Abbi Senior

Second year - English Literature with Creative Writing BA(Hons)

Hey, I’m Abbi. I’m a second year English student and President of the English and Creative Writing Society. I also sing in the University Chamber Choir and have a passion for writing and music.

View blog

Anasur Rahman

Fourth year - Logistics and Supply Chain Management BSc(Hons)

I love playing Snooker and Football with a keen interest in Chorley FC which is a Non-League Football club currently playing in the National League North.

View blog

Chloe Baxter

Final year - Contemporary Art and Illustration BA(Hons)

I'm very interested in creating surface pattern designs and large scale installations. The majority of the work I produce has been inspired by nature and my adventures around the UK/EU.

View blog

Gemma Flynn

Second year - BA(Hons) Business and Marketing

What initially drew me to Huddersfield was the fact Sir Patrick Stewart is from here, being a huge Trekkie.

View blog

Hannah Beighton

First year - Midwifery Studies BSc(Hons)

I have lived in Huddersfield my whole life, so I know it like the back of my hand. In my spare time I enjoy (very amateur) photography and visiting new places!

View blog

Kerri Wynter

Third Year - BA(Hons) Music Journalism

I am a creative and outgoing person; with a love for attending concerts, eating vegan junk food and binge-watching Netflix.

View blog

Marasha Fernandes

Fourth year - Events Management BS (Hons)

Hello, I’m Marasha. I have an interest in dance and writing and love volunteering at different events. I am always happy to meet new people and make new friends.

View blog

Rachel Heap

Second year - BSC Phsychology

I have a great interest in Photography, with Wildlife and Nature being my favourite aspects. I also love anything to do with Fashion and Interior Design – I have an eye for detail!

View blog

Sarah Richards

Second year - Graphic design BA(Hons)

Exploring is something that really helps me generate new ideas for projects and that’s something I think being in Huddersfield’s really great for, you’ve just got so many cool places to go in no time!

View blog

Postgraduate bloggers

Abigail McAlpine

Cyber Security PHD with the Secure Societies Institute

In my spare time I freelance in marketing and content creation. Things I like about the University of Huddersfield include the international community and support I have from the rest of the Cyber Security team.

View blog

Victoria Gamolova

Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MA

In my spare time I love to read fantasy books and mythologies from around the world, play board and video games and participate in LARP (Live Action Role Play) events!

View blog

Previous Reps

These articles are written by students during their time studying at the University of Huddersfield. They have now graduated but their articles are still relevant to existing and future students.

View profile

Student blogs

Find lots of tips and advice on choosing a university, visiting open days and completing your UCAS application by reading the student blogs.

Read the blogs

Student life

Our Student Reps have put together a number of guides and articles about life as a student at Huddersfield.

Read the guides