Callum Pogson

In my spare time I'm an amateur cosplayer.

View profile

Fahmida Nisa

I love to spend a lazy day in the flat, with fuzzy socks, hot chocolate and Netflix.

View profile

Gemma Flynn

What initially drew me to Huddersfield was the fact Sir Patrick Stewart is from here, being a huge Trekkie.

View profile

Jahnae Gumbs

I've lived in five different regions in the UK, and that’s why I love moving around and meeting new people.

View profile

Kerri Wynter

Huddersfield's train station has one particular employee who I'm fond of, Felix... the railway cat.

View profile

Munavar Harris

I love Castle Hill. Being able to see the whole town on top of it is a great unforgettable sight. I also love the town’s Victorian architecture.

View profile

Rachel Heap

My favourite hobby is photography. Through photography I have developed a love of adventure and visiting new places because you never know what you’re going to find.

View profile

Sarah Richards

As a student on a creative degree, I think Huddersfield is a great place to be due to its rich history of art; originally textiles. Today it has great design.

View profile

Student blogs

Find lots of tips and advice on choosing a university, visiting open days and completing your UCAS application by reading the student blogs.

Read the blogs

Student life

Our Student Reps have put together a number of guides and articles about life as a student at Huddersfield.

Read the guides