Abbi Senior

English Literature with Creative Writing BA(Hons) – Third Year

Hey, I’m Abbi. I’m a third year English student and President of the English and Creative Writing Society. I also sing in the University Chamber Choir and have a passion for writing and music.

View blog

Caitlin Thrower

Media and Popular Culture BA(Hons) – Second Year

Hey, I’m Caitlin and I’m a second year Media and Popular Culture student here at Huddersfield. I have a passion for writing; I run my own blog and write for the Uni’s student-led magazine. I’d also consider myself a film, TV and music buff.

View blog

Caitlyn Knowles

Creative Media Production BA(Hons) – First Year

Hi, I’m Caitlyn and I’m in my first year studying Creative Media Production, I’m a bit of a film buff and my favourite film is Moulin Rouge directed by Baz Luhrmann. I also like to read and write.

View blog

Emma Walker

Politics with Sociology BSc(Hons) – Third Year

Hi, my name is Emma and I am a final year Politics with Sociology student. I am also the President of the Uni Boob Team at the University which I love being involved with!

View blog

Jessie Addy

Architecture BA(Hons) – Third Year

Hi I’m Jessie. I am in my final year of my Architecture degree at Huddersfield. I am an international student originally from Ghana, West Africa.

View blog

Joseph Arnott

Drama BA(Hons) – Third Year

Hello, I’m Joseph, I’m originally from Middlesbrough. I’m currently a third year Drama student at the University of Huddersfield. I have a keen interest for photography, singing and I always love to make people happy.

View blog

Mollie Harvey

Physical Geography BSc(Hons) - First Year

Hi, I'm Mollie. I am currently a first year Physical Geography student. I am interested in anything creative, animals and reading. I really look forward to sharing my uni experience with everyone.

View blog

Rhys Khan

Childhood Studies BA(Hons) – Third Year

Hi guys I’m Rhys. I’m a third year Childhood Studies student, and I’m also a Student Ambassador and course representative. I'm originally from Bradford, and enjoy traveling, gaming, trying new food and filming projects.

Samantha Oxby

Photography BA(Hons) – Second Year

Hi, I'm Samantha, a second year Photography student. I have my own blog, I love to write short stories, baking recipes and content about my dyslexia and Mearles Irlens, as I love to educate people about this.

View blog

Sanjida Karim Prachee

Hospitality Business Management BA(Hons) – Third Year

Hello, my name is Sanjida and I am an international student from Bangladesh. I am currently in my third year of Hospitality Business Management. I like to cook different cuisines each Friday night and enjoy a meal with my housemates.

View blog

Postgraduate bloggers

Abigail McAlpine

Cyber Security PHD with the Secure Societies Institute

In my spare time I freelance in marketing and content creation. Things I like about the University of Huddersfield include the international community and support I have from the rest of the Cyber Security team.

View blog

Kayleigh Campbell

Creative Writing PhD

I’m a first year Creative Writing PhD student here at The University of Huddersfield. The specific focus of my PhD is poetry, which is something I write in both academic and personal contexts.

View blog

Marasha Fernandes

Events Management BS (Hons) – Fourth Year

Hello, I’m Marasha. I’m a final year Events Management student, and I’m president of the Indian Student Society and a member of the Events Management society. I am Portuguese by nationality and I am come from Kuwait.

View blog

Victoria Gamolova

Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MA

In my spare time I love to read fantasy books and mythologies from around the world, play board and video games and participate in LARP (Live Action Role Play) events!

View blog