Abbi Senior

English Literature with Creative Writing BA(Hons) – Second Year

Hey, I’m Abbi. I’m a second year English student and President of the English and Creative Writing Society. I also sing in the University Chamber Choir and have a passion for writing and music.

View blog

Anasur Rahman

Logistics and Supply Chain Management BSc(Hons) – Fourth Year

Hi, my name is Anasur and I’m currently in my final year studying Logistics and Supply Chain Management on the Novus Trust Programme.

View blog

Gemma Flynn

Business and Marketing BA(Hons) - Second Year

What initially drew me to Huddersfield was the fact Sir Patrick Stewart is from here, being a huge Trekkie.

View blog

Hannah Beighton

Midwifery Studies BSc(Hons) – First Year

Hi everyone, I’m Hannah. I’m currently a first-year student Midwife at University of Huddersfield… and loving every minute. I have lived in Huddersfield my whole life, so I know it like the back of my hand.

View blog

Jessie Addy

Architecture BA(Hons) – Third Year

Hi I’m Jessie. I am in my final year of my Architecture degree at Huddersfield. I am an international student originally from Ghana, West Africa.

View blog

Kerri Wynter

Music Journalism BA(Hons) – Third Year

I am a creative and outgoing person; with a love for attending concerts, eating vegan junk food and binge-watching Netflix.

View blog

Marasha Fernandes

Events Management BS (Hons) – Fourth Year

Hello, I’m Marasha. I’m a final year Events Management student, and I’m president of the Indian Student Society and a member of the Events Management society. I am Portuguese by nationality and I am come from Kuwait.

View blog

Michelle Lyon

Graphic Design BA(Hons) – Second Year

Hello, I’m Michelle. I’m a second year Graphic Design student at the University of Huddersfield commuting from Greater Manchester. I love all things design related and always enjoy finding opportunities to create something - especially if it's a good challenge

View blog

Rachel Heap

Psychology BSc(Hons) – Second Year

Hi, I’m Rachel and I’m a second year Psychology student. I’m originally from Rochdale, Greater Manchester, but I’m living in Huddersfield for uni. I have a huge interest in Photography, with wildlife and nature being my favourite aspects.

View blog

Sanjida Karim Prachee

Hospitality Business Management BA(Hons) – Second Year

My name is Sanjida and I am an international student from Bangladesh. I am currently in my second year of Hospitality Business Management.

View blog

Sarah Richards

Graphic Design BA(Hons) – Third Year

Exploring is something that really helps me generate new ideas for projects and that’s something I think being in Huddersfield’s really great for, you’ve just got so many cool places to go in no time!

View blog

Postgraduate bloggers

Abigail McAlpine

Cyber Security PHD with the Secure Societies Institute

In my spare time I freelance in marketing and content creation. Things I like about the University of Huddersfield include the international community and support I have from the rest of the Cyber Security team.

View blog

Victoria Gamolova

Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MA

In my spare time I love to read fantasy books and mythologies from around the world, play board and video games and participate in LARP (Live Action Role Play) events!

View blog